Nothing.But.Legs


i remember my grandmother telling me a story or a 5-second back porch, pitty-pat saying that went something like:

ain't nothing open at 4am but legs.

so i guess that may be the reason i'm up at 4am.
well, that's not completely true.
i'm actually up making this blog thing happen so i can keep my people entertained.

so try to keep up with me for a second.

a quick explanation of this blog:

i am here because some of you folks need to see how folks like me live.
the hustlers.
those who know that it's not about what you know - or who you know.
it's all about WHO KNOWS YOU!

so here i am...
making sure the world knows my name.
woo!

so...
tonight me and my girl (and by girl i mean homegirl) amanda (twitter her before she blow up, too @amandasophia) are going to abirthday celebration with some folks we don't really know yet...but we will after this night.

it's a sexy gathering...
and i think i am going to need help picking out some clothes...
because as you will soon discover, i am not at all fashion savvy.
it's rather embarrassing actually.

so i'm counting on some of you to tell me what works and what doesn't...
let's get it!


2 comments:

a. benny jones

Man...i'm hype about what's to come!

W. Nicole (FearceDiva)

i bet you are. well you better not skimp on updating or i'm going to bother you until you do it. and i know where to find you. lol

Post a Comment

Return top