sorry for bullshxtting



my people my people

let's me start this blog by apologizing for bullshxtting with the update.
i hope i haven't lost too many of you to the bullshxt blogs that talk about nothing of substance.
i mean...who among you really give a damn about kandi's ex-dude?
like really?

-----

so my little brother, @thedizzler, has a little brother @big_malc who's an up-and-coming hustler and all-around good guy, and he hit me up not too long ago saying that i inspired him.

man!!!!
that's the kind of business that inspires me to inspire others.
my dude's in 9th grade and was given an assignment to write a letter to someone who inspires him.
he chose me.

damn. i don't know what else to say - short of crying - that would express how that hit a brother's emotions.
so i continue to grind & hustle, and make the world go 'round.

you never know what it is you may do or say that others can hear & see.
you never know what it is that may hit them and cause them to do something different.

since i've left THE bethune-cookman college in 2005, i've had several of my classmates shoot me messages on facebook telling me how i inspired them to start an organization, or to write a book, or to step out on faith and make life happen for them.
and that feels good.
and like wise i have dedicated books to those who have done that for me, and written letter and poems to those who i observed doing the RIGHT thing.

i say all that to say this:

@big_malc: you inspire me to keep the movement moving.

-----

today i returned to my computer after a 4 day hiatus.
i opened twitter and have over 100 @replies asking where i was and if i were alive.
i supposed folks have grown accustomed to my face - and my body pics and my tweets.
i appreciate that - i really do.

i was forced to step away and get my mind together for the week ahead of me.
a week of pure foolishness and ignorance.
BETHUNE-COOKMAN COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY HOMECOMING.

that's all i will say about that until the pictures are developed and added to the net.

-----

let me thank everybody who's been with me since i've decided to grow the hair out. it's doing what it does.
growing - stopping - growing - curling - stopping.

oh shxt...by the way: any many with an s-curl should be lynched.
& if he ALSO has colored contacts, she should by killed by guillotine.

-----

it's getting cold.
ready to find that book i want to read through winter - slowly.
and that book i can use to write that one long letter to youknowwho

i will write until spring comes.
until the moon is tired of the bullshxt too.

let's live writeously!

-----

hustle hard until you die:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top