one of these days (for lorraine - who doesn't exist)


one of these days (for lorraine - who doesn't exist)
(photo by: kwesi abbensettes)

If i had to choose a place to love you it'd be in my head
Things never leave in a timely manner there
They sit around like old ass relatives after a funeral
Something's always dying up there
It explains the smell and the flowers
Your twolips remind me of things I've put off for too long and lost
The real reason i stopped taking my blood thinners is because these fucking brain receptors carry emotions i hate too quickly through my stream
If only you can get lost there with them
One day i'll save you
One day i'll remove these rose colored shades and old life and love you where you want to be loved
Far from the only place i can offer you now
One day

1 comments:

Anonymous

deep...I love it

Post a Comment

Return top